Skinny and vegan pumpkin spice frappuccino with cinnamon.
I am not sure how the weather is in your place but we still have hot summer in Ontario. The air condition has to be on. While autumn is coming the summer is still here. While I love this weather, I would prefer a little cooler air. The kind of weather without air condition on and without sweating while walking. I hate when it’s so humid that you can’t even go for a walk. I am not a pool or beach person. I don’t really like spending the whole day at the pool. Maybe sometimes. But I prefer exploring the nature, walking and spending time outside.
For these hot days I prepared pumpkin spice frappuccino with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. It was my first time making pumpkin spice frappuccino and I am happy because it came out very good. I didn’t know what to expect because I’ve never had any pumpkin spice frappe before. I’ve seen pumpkin frappuccino in coffee shops but caramel or toffee nut is always my first choice.
I also didn’t certainly think to make it vegan but it came out that way. I just had leftover vanilla almond milk in my fridge and I used it instead regular milk. Vanilla from almond milk added some sweetness. However, I added some extra cane sugar but it can be omitted if you prefer even lighter version.
Pumpkin spice frappuccino is very easy to make. You just need to freeze some pumpkin puree with almond milk overnight. On the next day blend everything in the blender.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk + 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 4 tsp. instant coffee
- 4 tsp. cane sugar (optional)
- The day before making the frappuccino. Blend in the blender 1/3 cup pumpkin puree with 1 cup vanilla almond milk, cinnamon and pinch of nutmeg.
- Pour into the ice cubes and freeze overnight. It makes 12 ice cubes.
- Make coffee by adding 4 tsp. coffee and 4 tsp. cane sugar to hot water. Cool off. Leave it overnight in the fridge or for couple hours.
- On the day when you will be making pumpkin spice frappuccino. Blend in blender pumpkin ice cubes, with extra 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk and coffee.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 135kcal Calories from fat 25|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
If you like Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino check other Pumpkin Recipes