Easy to make refreshing 2 ingredient healthy orange watermelon slushie. One of the best watermelon slush great for summer parties!
Smoothly blended slushie with real watermelon cubes, orange juice and ice cubes. A delicious frozen drink will be great for entertaining.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Watermelon Slushie Recipe Facts
Texture: icy, crunchy.
Taste: sweet and fruity.
Simplicity: very simple to make. It requires only 10 minutes to make the drink.
Meal Type: everyday drink, summer parties or family and friends gatherings.
How to make a Slushie
- Firstly, gather all ingredients: watermelon cubes, orange juice and ice cubes.
- Blend watermelon in the blender with orange juice. Pour into the large jar/bowl.
- Crush or blend ice cubes. Add it to the watermelon slush.
Watermelon Slushie Tips
- It is possible to blend all ingredients together at once. However, the watermelon will not blend completely. That is why I suggest blending the fruit and ice separately.
- I used my favorite Ninja Blender for this recipe. I use it often in my kitchen.
- If the drink will not be sweet enough, add about 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup.
- You can use any brand of orange juice.
Orange Watermelon Slush Faq’s
Is it slush, slushy or slushie? Either name is ok, it means a flavored ice.
What’s the difference between a slushie and a Slurpee? Slurpee or ICEE is made with frozen carbonated beverages.
Is a slush a solid or liquid? Slush is a combination of little ice crystals and liquid juice.
Do I have to freeze watermelon cubes? You can, but it is not required to make this drink. I wanted to make it simpler.
Other Drink Recipes
Orange Watermelon Slushie
- 4 cups watermelon diced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 12 ice cubes
- Add watermelon cubes and orange juice to the powerful blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the watermelon juice to the large pitcher.
- Blend/crush ice cubes in the blender. Add it to the watermelon juice.