Easy to prepare smoked salmon dip served with crackers, chips or bread. This smoked salmon with cream cheese and dill is the best for entertaining.
Soft and creamy full of flavor smoked salmon spread topped with freshly cut dill. Made with few simple ingredients that you have in your fridge. Ready in 10 minutes.
Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe Facts
Taste: smoked, tangy and savory.
Simplicity: easy to make. You just need to use food processor.
Meal Type: appetizer for parties. Everyday spread for a bread.
How to make Smoked Salmon Dip
- Firstly, get all ingredients: smoked salmon, cream cheese, greek yogurt, fresh dill, green onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Blend the fish first before adding all ingredients for few seconds.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend.
Smoked Salmon Spread Tips
- Make sure to blend smoked fish first. Then add the rest of ingredients. That’s why the fish will break up nicely. I used Ninja Blender and it worked great.
- If preferred, use dry dill instead of fresh.
- The salmon spread can be served with any type of crackers or tortilla chips. Great on a bread too.
- If required, add more salt. The salmon might be salty enough.
Is it a dip or a spread? It is great for dipping but great for spreading on piece of bread too.
Can I use sour cream instead of greek yogurt? Yes, use the same amount of the sour cream.
Do I have to add mayo? Don’t add any mayonnaise to this recipe. It is not needed.
Can I make it without cream cheese? Yes, just omit the cream cheese in this recipe.
- Dill, Parmesan and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Artichoke Spinach Dip Stuffed Flatbread
- Arancini with Avocado Cilantro Dip
Smoked Salmon Dip
- 5 smoked salmon slices
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. green onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Add smoked salmon to the food processor. Pulse for few seconds.
- Add greek yogurt, cream cheese, green onion, fresh dill, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Processor until smooth.