Cream cheese stuffed mushrooms with fresh dill and shredded parmesan. These little mushrooms are perfect appetizer for parties!
Recently I purchased two full bags of mushrooms and I knew what I will do with them. We had already mushroom soup, stuffed mushrooms and these cream cheese mushrooms. They are great for parties. You can prepare them ahead and just bake them when your guests will arrive.
I promise everyone will like them and they will vanish quickly from the plate.
I made my mushrooms totally vegetarian without any meat. I used simple ingredients like cream cheese, parmesan and dill. At first I added one tablespoon chopped fresh dill but quickly I realized that it’s not enough. The dill adds so much flavor and the cream cheese taste even better because of that. I like dill and it is one of my favorite herb that I buy almost weekly. I add it to potatoes, salads or soups.
Once I even made dill soup that it’s very popular in Europe. It was very good and my family really enjoyed the taste.
My only problem with these cream cheese mushrooms is that I couldn’t stop eating them! Omg! They are so delicious and I can eat them everyday. I made them during lunch and I thought I will leave it some for my husband when he gets home but I was constantly grabbing and eating them. I couldn’t resist. Once he came home only few mushrooms were left. Oh well! Maybe next time he’ll have a chance to eat more…
Dill, Parmesan and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 15 - 20 mushrooms
- 1 brick of greek yogurt cream cheese I used President's Choice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- Himalayan salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese shredded
- Oil spray I used Misto
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems. Put mushrooms on baking pan. Spray each mushroom with oil (I used Misto)
- In a small bowl combine greek yogurt cream cheese with dill. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Stuff each mushroom with cream cheese stuffing.
- Top each mushroom with shredded parmesan.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
If you like Dill, Parmesan and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms check…