Today I would love to tell you two things. First of all I want to say how this pomegranate chocolate pudding dessert is good. I can honestly assure you that pomegranate and chocolate are meant together. Same as raspberry and chocolate. So now you know what I am talking about. I just knew that this combination will go perfect together. Crunchy, sweet pomegranate and easy to make chocolate mousse. Yum!
The second thing that I would love to tell you is that I set up a page dedicated to blogging tips. I wrote about it how my blogging journey began. How did I set up my blog and what resources helped me to build a better blog. If you would like you can read all about my blogging experience and maybe some information will be useful for you.
Let’s come back to this chocolate pudding dessert. I am a chocoholic person, I love chocolate totally. Therefore, I knew that this pudding will be satisfying my sweet craving. And the addition of pomegranate it was clever idea. They are in season right now:) This pomegranate chocolate pudding dessert is perfect for a party, because it is quick and easy to make.
I can’t believe Christmas will be here in couple days. This year went by so fast. I will probably prepare traditional polish dishes. It will be mainly fish and pierogies. Do you know what dishes will you prepare for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? I would love to hear what is your tradition on this upcoming Holiday.
Pomegranate Chocolate Pudding Dessert
- 1 brick of cream cheese 8 oz. - softened
- 1 pkg. large - 170g. chocolate pudding Jell-O
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed cool whip or truwhip
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder.
- 2 pomegranates
- Remove seeds from pomegranates.
- In a glass mix hot water with cocoa powder. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and cocoa water that we just made.
- Add 2 cups milk and jello. Mix until all combined.
- Fold in cool whip (truwhip).
- Put some pomegranate seeds on the bottom of the glass, a little chocolate mousse on the top and then pomegranate seeds again and chocolate mousse.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and (optional) melted chocolate.
Chocolate Pudding Dessert was sweet but…
Check other Pomegranate Recipes!