Perfect for parties artichoke spinach dip served on flat bread.
I love combination of artichoke and spinach. Actually I must admit I love spinach. I know…. not everyone like it. When I say spinach to my children they will say no right away. But they don’t know I add spinach in their smoothies. They don’t even taste it and still drink it. I do it all the time and I incorporate veggies in their diet all the time. Even in my baked goodies, for example this Sweet Potato Baked Mini Donuts. They don’t know there is sweet potato in them but they are constantly asking about these donuts. They love them!
Anyway, let’s talk about this artichoke spinach dip stuffed flatbread. I called that name on purpose because, you can even just bake the dip and eat with chips without placing on the naan bread. But I wanted to be unique and I used the bread and I made these little appetizers that everyone liked at the party.
The appetizer is very simple to make and requires only few ingredients. I used fresh spinach instead of frozen. I just chopped and mixed it with sour cream, artichoke and cream cheese. I make my spinach artichoke dip stuffed flatbread very often even for my lunch. Whenever I have a craving I make it.
If you are looking for more party appetizers don’t forget to check my blog section PARTY FOOD SAVORY. You will definitely find something for your next party. Many yummy and crowd-pleasing recipes to choose from!
Artichoke Spinach Dip Stuffed Flatbread
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 1 14 oz. can artichoke chopped
- himalayan salt & pepper to taste
- 3 - 4 naan breads
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese with sour cream and garlic powder. Combine well.
- Add spinach and artichoke. Mix well.
- Season with himalayan salt and pepper.
- Spread the dip on naan bread. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
If you like Artichoke Spinach Dip Stuffed Flatbread