These Halloween treats for kids and adults are cute and scrumptious. Great party Halloween snacks with oreos, nuts, lots of sugary candies and fruits served with peanut butter.
Whether you’re hosting a costume party for friends or throwing a fun-filled gathering, the right selection of festive Halloween snacks can take your event to the next level. From finger foods that resemble severed digits to sweet confections shaped like ghosts and ghouls, you’ll find plenty Halloween inspired recipes for your next party. Get ready to tantalize taste buds and send shivers down spines with these frightfully tasty treats!
Fun and spooky party food ideas with lots of candies like orange-black jelly beans, pumpkin gummies, candy corn, almonds, walnuts, fruits, easy to make oreo spiders and pumpkin patch. Serving platter with fall inspired sweets perfect for friends and family gatherings.
Halloween Treats and Snacks
When hosting a Halloween party, it’s fun to serve a variety of spooky and themed foods and drinks to create a festive atmosphere. Here are some ideas for what ingredients you will need at a Halloween party:
- Oreos, Pretzels.
- Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chips.
- Halloween Candies: pumpkin, candy corn, eyes etc.
- Seasonal Fruits: apples, pears, plums, figs.
- Nuts: walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds.
- Spreads and Dips: peanut butter etc.
How to make Halloween Treats
- (Full recipe and video below). Prepare all ingredients: oreos, pretzels, chocolate chips, white chocolate, apples, pears, peanut butter, walnuts, almonds, candy corn, pumpkin candies, jelly beans, gummies.
- Create oreo spiders by inserting pretzels between cookies, three on each side. Melt white chocolate, spread on oreo cookie, attach chocolate chips as spider eyes.
- Make oreo pumpkin patch: spread white chocolate on cookie, attach pumpkin candy.
- Create a platter with candies, fruits, nuts and decorated oreos.
Tips to make Halloween Party Snacks
- To create adorable Oreo spiders, start by gathering your ingredients. You can opt for either white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, or even candy eyes. The choice is yours! Begin by melting a few drops of chocolate and carefully attaching the eyes to the Oreo cookies, creating little spider faces. Allow the chocolate to set, and voila! You now have a platter of spooky yet delicious Oreo spiders.
- Now, let’s talk about the fruits that you can include in your platter. With a variety of seasonal options to choose from, such as crisp apples, juicy pears, succulent plums, and luscious figs, the possibilities are endless. Selecting fruits that are in season ensures the optimal flavors and freshness for your platter. The vibrant colors and natural sweetness of these fruits will not only enhance the visual appeal of your spread but also provide a delightful array of tastes for your guests to enjoy.
Whether you’re planning a Halloween party, a festive gathering, or a simple snack for yourself, creating an assortment of Oreo spiders and a tempting fruit platter is a fantastic option. The combination of spooky creativity and healthy fruit choices is sure to please both kids and adults alike. So go ahead, embrace your inner chef, and prepare a treat that is both fun and satisfying!
Halloween Treats Faq’s
Pick any fall related food ideas, for instance anything with pumpkin will be perfect, search these Pumpkin Recipes to make something special. If you would like to be more creative make Brownies Ghosts from with Brownies, Pumpkin Patch Chocolate Chunk Cookies or Bloody Cookies.
Read step by step article How to Plan a Party where you can learn how to pick a theme, what to make for a party and any other tips. Get this free printable Spider Cupcake Toppers for any cupcakes you will be making.
If you are Ilona’s Passion subscriber, click here to get Spider Cupcake Toppers and write the password that was emailed to you.
You can pick any spooky, fun, orange or black related candies that are perfect for this holiday. Add some nuts and seasonal fruits. Decorate with small pumpkins.
Party Halloween Treats and Snacks
- 12 pretzels
- 6 oreo cookies
- 4 chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. white chocolate melted
- 2 pears sliced or whole
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup candies jelly beans, gummies, pumpkin candies, candy corn etc.
- To make 2 spiders: insert pretzels between oreo cookies, spread melted chocolate on cookie, attach chocolate chips as eyes.
- To make 4 pumpkin patch: spread melted white chocolate on oreos, attach pumpkin candy.
- To make the platter: arrange oreo spiders, pumpkin patch oreos, pears, apple with peanut butter, almonds, walnuts and candies.
- To make oreo spiders you can use white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or candy eyes, just spread few drops of melted chocolate and attach eyes to make a spider.
- You can use any fruits that are in season for your platter: apples, pears, plums, figs etc.