Kale three cheese baguette bread is very tasty appetizer for holiday or any family and friends gathering!
I am a huge fun of kale. I incorporated this leafy veggie into my recipes last year and I already liked it. When all of the sudden internet went crazy with kale recipes. I probably heard many times about a kale before but I’ve never thought to eat it. I guess it so wasn’t popular back then. However, now I think everyone at least tried kale.
This leafy green veggie is in my fridge almost everyday. I use it for salads, for example my Kale and Corn Salad, smoothies like this Coconut Banana Kale Smoothie or even I used it in my Kale and Bacon Pizza which was very yummy.
For today’s post I made an easy appetizer for any holiday like Easter or any other party gathering. It is easy to prepare and it requires only few ingredients. I made my kale cheese baguette bread with three kinds of cheese: mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan. And of course I added my leafy kale to make my appetizer even better. I also skipped any salt and pepper because I thought it’s not necessary. However if you need more salt just add it.
I also used my favorite Avocado oil to smear my baguette before baking so it will not be to dry. All came out really tasty and we ate everything so quickly.
Do you like kale? Do you use a lot in your recipes?
Kale Three Cheese Baguette Bread
- 1 baguette
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. Avocado oil I used Misto Oil Sprayer
- 1 cup kale finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare baking sheet.
- Cut the baguette in three equal pieces. Cut each piece of baguette lengthwise, into long rectangles. Place on baking sheet and smear with Avocado oil or use Misto Oil Sprayer.
- In a medium bowl combine kale, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese. Mix well together.
- Stuff each baguette with kale and three cheeses.
- Bake for 5 - 10 minutes. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
OUR LATEST VIDEOSOven Baked Basa Fish Fillets RecipeOven Baked Basa Fish Fillets Recipe
If you like Kale Three Cheese Baguette Bread check…
OUR LATEST VIDEOS