Sweet chocolate cupcakes with delicious nutella cream cheese frosting.
Chocolate is often seen at my home, I’m chocoholic and also my older son loves chocolate. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate cupcakes … anything…. That’s why you’ll probably find lots of chocolate recipes on the my blog.
These cupcakes were so easy to make. It is similar recipe like for the brownies but little adjustments were made. They were so delicious with sweet nutella cream cheese frosting. I added less sugar for the cupcakes. And in the end my cupcakes were not over-sweeten, just enough sugar + sweet nutella frosting. I realized that many American desserts are way too sweet. When I make any American recipe I always add less sugar than recipe calls for it.
My desserts are enough sweet but not over-sweeten. Therefore, if you’ll make my recipe and it’s not too sweet for you, just add it more the next time when you are baking. We’ve got to much sugar in our lives so why should I add more sugar than enough. These chocolate cupcakes are perfectly delicious and chocolaty.
I dressed my cupcakes into Pink Polka Dot Wrapper and they can be found in my—> Shop. Mother’s Day is coming up so I think these chocolate cupcakes will be perfect for this occasion. Your Mother will be amazed by the taste. They are great also for princess party or very popular pink and gold party. Either way these cupcakes and printable Pink Polka Dot Wrapper perfectly match together.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 8 oz. cream cheese full fat, softened (1 brick)
- 1 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare muffin tin with liners.
- In the small pan melt butter and chocolate chips. Remove from heat and add sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside to cool off.
- In the large bowl beat the eggs until smooth. Add cooled off chocolate. Beat together until well combined.
- In the separate bowl mix flour with baking powder.
- Add wet to dry ingredients. Fold together until all well combined, don't over mix.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- Cool off cupcakes before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese with nutella until smooth.
- Decorate cupcakes.
Are you chocoholic? Do you love Chocolate?
If you like my Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting See