Perfect for Fall easy pumpkin cupcakes with spices and delicious cinnamon frosting made from scratch.
After hectic summer I am glad it is almost fall. Baking with pumpkin, apple or squash is the most satisfying moment after hot summer. I basically love baking with veggies. I think they make the most delicious desserts ever. They are moist, fluffy and delicious. Also, whenever I bake with pumpkin or butternut squash my sweets are always a success.
I wasn’t very active on the blog during summer but I am back with lots of ideas and recipes. I had to step back a little to spend more time outside exploring. But I am happy to be back. Soon I will start videos of my recipes…. still I need to learn because it is not easy task but I want to do it and provide some videos for my recipes.
Anyway today I have an easy pumpkin cupcakes packed with spices like [easyazon_link identifier=”B00269YPBS” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]nutmeg[/easyazon_link], [easyazon_link identifier=”B000WS3AMU” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]ginger[/easyazon_link] and [easyazon_link identifier=”B00ZK8YIXW” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]cinnamon[/easyazon_link]. All spices that pumpkin loves! My cupcakes are not very spiced like you taste sometimes in other pumpkin desserts. I opted for a little kick of spices. They are mild in taste not very strong. Basically delicate cupcakes.
I also decided to use only cinnamon in my frosting and it compliments these easy pumpkin cupcakes perfectly. The soft frosting is made with few simple ingredients like whipped cream, mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. So easy to make!
These easy pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon frosting are perfect for autumn parties. Or make them for a treat after school. My children loved them.
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 6 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare muffin tin with liners (paper or silicone).
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder,nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon Set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat until all ingredients will incorporate well. Add pumpkin puree and milk. Mix everything for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix with electric mixer until everything will combine well.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool off before frosting.
- In a medium bowl combine ingredients for frosting: whipping cream, mascarpone cheese, cinnamon and powdered sugar. Beat with electric mixer until soft peak. Frost each cupcake.