Chocolate Chip pumpkin bread with brown sugar crunchy oatmeal streusel.
It’s middle of November but I am still baking with pumpkin. I know many Christmas recipes are showing on the internet, but I still can’t forget about pumpkin flavour. Today I made mini pumpkin donuts and they were eaten very quickly. I thought that my children will have some baked goodies for their lunchbox but nothing will be left for tomorrow.
Anyway I baked this chocolate chip pumpkin bread with oatmeal streusel a few days ago. It is moist bread with crunchy and irresistible streusel. Totally delicious. This is the kind of bread that I like. I will be coming back often to this recipe. Maybe I will even buy few pumpkin cans and I can bake this bread in Spring:)
I also can’t forget about my Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino with almond milk. I am sad that autumn is almost over but I am also happy for Christmas season.
If you are looking for some pumpkin recipes right now. Just make this chocolate chip pumpkin bread with oatmeal streusel. You will not be disappointed. A bread rich in chocolate and fall spices like nutmeg and cinnamon. It is definitely perfect for ending pumpkin season.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly oil the 9 x 5 pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl mix eggs with sugar for a minute with electric mixer. Add pumpkin puree, greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients will combine.
- Add flour and mix all ingredients together.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter with sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- Top the Bread with oatmeal streusel.
- Bake the Bread for 50 minutes - 1 hour
If you like Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread see…