Easy to make little Easter bunny sandwiches!
Easter will be here in about 2 weeks. I thought that it would be fun to create something simple and cute. I wanted to make bunny sandwiches with edible eyes or ears. I came out with the great idea made with cheese, certain types of vegetables and small bagels or french baguette. They are definitely perfect for your little ones! These sandwiches are fun, simple and very delicious.
These are cute little Easter bunny sandwiches. To make them you will need carrots, celery stick, corn, yellow pepper and peas. So easy to make for lunch or any party. The outcome is wonderful! You just need to cut carrot to shape ears, pepper to make nose and celery stick to make whiskers. The possibilities are endless, so you can use any vegetable that you like.
These Easter bunny sandwiches are perfect for an Easter or Spring Party. If you are looking for more party inspiration recipes I’ve created Chocolate Pineapple Coconut Nests before an they were so good. Also, I can totally recommend delicious Stuffed Eggs that are made with radishes and green onions.
After creating bunnies you’ll notice that you have some vegetable leftovers. Simply use it for any Soup or Chicken Stock like I did. Baking these little Easter bunny sandwiches are quick. They are the best served hot but cold are fine too. Actually, I baked them at lunch time and when my children came home from school I surprised them with these cute Easter bunny sandwiches.
Easter Bunny Sandwiches
- 2 English muffins small bagels or 4 slices of french baguette
- 4 slices of cheese
- 2 medium-sized carrots
- 8 peas
- half of yellow pepper
- 8 corn kernels
- 1 small celery stick
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut muffins/small bagels in half. Cut cheese to shape a circle.
- Peel and cut carrot to shape ears, cut celery stick to make whiskers.
- Cut yellow pepper to make a bunny nose.
- Assembly each Bunny: place cheese on muffin, place carrot ears underneath the cheese, place whiskers and cover with yellow pepper to make a nose. Put corn kernels to make teeth and peas to make eyes.
- Bake for about 5 - 10 minutes until cheese will melt.
Are you planning any creative dishes for Easter?
If you like my Easter Bunny Sandwiches check…