Moist gluten free brownies made with coconut flour.
I like to experiment recently with different types of gluten free flours. I read somewhere that coconut flour is the most difficult to work with. I’m not really sure if it’s true or not. Anyway I noticed that this type of flour tends to become a little dry after baking.
When I saw this recipe for coconut flour brownies I already new that these combination will be perfect. The chocolate makes the flour moist that I really like. I would definitely recommend this recipe with these yummy fudgy brownies.
Have you ever tried working with gluten free flours? I think it’s nice experience to bake with them. I usually bake with oat flour and I like my Oat Flour Plum Cookies but I wanted to try something different. I’ve decide to give a try with coconut flour. We don’t really have to bake gluten free at home. I just want to taste different flavors. It’s nice to try new ideas and experiment a little in the kitchen.
I can honestly say that I will come back to these brownies often. They were dense and they were very chocolaty. These coconut flour brownies were very good even after few days.
I usually prefer chocolaty desserts. I’ll always choose chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla. Even my older son prefers chocolate all the time.
Would you like to see more? Follow me: FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, GOOGLE+, INSTAGRAM, WANELO or SUBSCRIBE to receive recipes in your inbox!
Coconut Flour Brownies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare 8 x 8 baking pan and lay parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix coconut flour with baking soda.
- In the saucepan melt butter and coconut oil. Add chocolate chips, cocoa powder and honey. Stir until everything is melted. Set aside to cool off.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, add coconut milk and vanilla extract. Add cooled off chocolate mixture.
- Add some dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix and set aside for 5 minutes. Coconut flour needs to absorb some liquid.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 25 minutes or until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- Cool off before cutting.
Wow! Ilona you have some great recipes on here. I printed out a lot of them . Will definitely fix some of them later. Thank you for these wonderful recipes. May God Bless you and you family.
Thank you so much Patricia! I am so happy to hear that. I hope you will like some of these recipes:)