Chocolate Fluffy French Toast recipe made in only 10 minutes with 6 ingredients! Perfect for breakfast or brunch! Served with any fruits.
I was wondering lately how is the weather in the place where you live? In here it is basically raining all spring. I know that it will be beautiful once the grass, trees and flowers will drink all that water and grow. However, I am just not looking forward to very but very hot summer. I want spring with nice weather. But I know June will come and all of the sudden will be so hot that I won’t be able to live without air conditioning. Therefore, it is cold, hot or rainy. I am missing the nice spring weather.
Anyway to cheer myself up I have my kitchen and lots of yummy recipes to cook. Last weekend it was my younger son’s First Holy Communion so I spent half the day in the kitchen. I made so many yummy recipes like meatballs, chicken and salad. Basically Italian inspired dishes. I just came to realization that I should post these recipes some day.
For today’s post I have very simple chocolate fluffy french toast made with only 6 ingredients that I am pretty sure you have already at home. Including flour, milk, egg, slices of bread, [easyazon_link identifier=”B00TGE5U0G” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]cane sugar[/easyazon_link] and cacao powder. It is made in under 10 minutes. So it is very quick recipe for breakfast or brunch.
I also served my chocolate fluffy french toast with fruits like kiwi and pear. To make it more sweeter I drizzled with delicious [easyazon_link identifier=”B00JZSUATO” locale=”US” tag=”ilospas-20″]maple syrup[/easyazon_link].
Chocolate Fluffy French Toast
- 1 egg1/2 cup milk2 Tbsp. flour1 Tbsp. cane sugar1 Tbsp. cacao powder6 slices of breadoil for fryingExtras:maple syrupfruits
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg. Add milk, flour, [easyazon_link identifier="B00TGE5U0G" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]cane sugar[/easyazon_link] and cacao powder.
- Heat the frying pan with a little bit of oil.
- Dip each bread slice into the mixture and fry on each side approximately 1 - 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with any fruits like kiwi, pear or any other and drizzle with [easyazon_link identifier="B00JZSUATO" locale="US" tag="ilospas-20"]maple syrup[/easyazon_link].
If you like Chocolate Fluffy French Toast check…