Chocolate Fluffy French Toast recipe made in only 10 minutes with 6 ingredients! Perfect for breakfast or brunch! Served with any fruits.
I was wondering lately how is the weather in the place where you live? In here it is basically raining all spring. I know that it will be beautiful once the grass, trees and flowers will drink all that water and grow. However, I am just not looking forward to very but very hot summer. I want spring with nice weather. But I know June will come and all of the sudden will be so hot that I won’t be able to live without air conditioning. Therefore, it is cold, hot or rainy. I am missing the nice spring weather.
Anyway to cheer myself up I have my kitchen and lots of yummy recipes to cook. Last weekend it was my younger son’s First Holy Communion so I spent half the day in the kitchen. I made so many yummy recipes like meatballs, chicken and salad. Basically Italian inspired dishes. I just came to realization that I should post these recipes some day.
For today’s post I have very simple chocolate fluffy french toast made with only 6 ingredients that I am pretty sure you have already at home. Including flour, milk, egg, slices of bread, cane sugar and cacao powder. It is made in under 10 minutes. So it is very quick recipe for breakfast or brunch.
I also served my chocolate fluffy french toast with fruits like kiwi and pear. To make it more sweeter I drizzled with delicious maple syrup.
Chocolate Fluffy French Toast
- 1 egg1/2 cup milk2 Tbsp. flour1 Tbsp. cane sugar1 Tbsp. cacao powder6 slices of breadoil for fryingExtras:maple syrupfruits
- In a medium bowl whisk the egg. Add milk, flour, cane sugar and cacao powder.
- Heat the frying pan with a little bit of oil.
- Dip each bread slice into the mixture and fry on each side approximately 1 - 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Serve with any fruits like kiwi, pear or any other and drizzle with maple syrup.