Mini pumpkin cheesecake made from scratch with greek yogurt, cinnamon and graham cracker crust. Topped with whipped cream and coconut.
This recipe I made few years ago but I wanted to update with new photos and step by step instructions. It is the most yummy pumpkin cheesecake recipe that you can have for your Thanksgiving dessert. However, these pumpkin cheesecake bites are so soft and delicate. You can simply taste the flavor of spices perfect for pumpkin like cinnamon and nutmeg. Easily topped with freshly made whipped cream and coconut. Moreover, they contain great amount of greek yogurt and that is why they are so soft. As a result, they basically melt in your mouth.
How to make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
Firstly, make bottom crust with graham cracker crumbs and butter. Secondly, prepare ingredients for mini cheesecake including cream cheese, egg, greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Mix all ingredients step by step very well. Bake at 325 F for 35 minutes.
Tips to make Pumpkin Bites
- Cream cheese, greek yogurt and egg should be at room temperature. Therefore, few hours before making your dessert take out these ingredients from the fridge.
- Buy graham cracker crust or regular honey crackers that you can easily crush at home.
- Once the little cheesecake cupcakes are made cool them completely in the pan. They might be very delicate and once hot they will basically won’t stay nicely together. Importantly, just let them rest on the counter top. Overnight store them in the refrigerator. I’ve noticed they were the best on the next day.
- Decorate them with whatever you have on hand. I used whipped cream and coconut. Toppings here can be endless including fruit, chocolate, sprinkles etc.
Would you like to see more? Follow me: FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, or SUBSCRIBE to receive recipes and party themes in your inbox!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese 1 brick, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Prepare muffin tin with liners.
- In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Put graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of each muffin liner.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, egg and greek yogurt using electric mixer. Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract. Mix with mixer until well combined. Add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar. Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Pour into each liner on top of the crust fully.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the pan. They will be soft. They are the best on the next day.
- Store in refrigerator.
Liking Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake? Check these
Cinnamon Pumpkin Apple Muffins
Angie @ Friday Cake Night
They look so good! I don’t know about you but I’m celebrating both Thanksgivings 🙂
I got used to American Thanksgiving after 15 years living there. It is my first year in Canada so I will eventually learn when to celebrate Canadian Holidays:)) Thanks Angie for visiting!