Snickers cupcakes are perfect for any party. Sweet and delectable with chocolate ganache.
I like to bake and cook healthy recipes but sometimes I just love sweet desserts like these snickers cupcakes. I know putting candy in the cupcakes is loaded with calories but it’s so delicious and sometimes I’ve got craving for that.
Actually, these snickers cupcakes were made for my son’s birthday party. It’s a party so we need lovely cupcakes, cakes and snacks. It’s life and I think we can indulge sometimes in sweet things like these yummy cupcakes with caramel nutty snickers. Everything in moderation is perfect for me. As I love to have healthy and unprocessed food as much as I can. Also, I love to have desserts like this or yummy Frappucino from Starbucks, or a bark of chocolate.
These cupcakes are topped with chocolate ganache and snicker on top. It also has some small snickers inside. Flavor of caramel, nuts and chocolate. Yum!
I decorated them with printable bow tie wrapper and cupcake topper. Since it was the party for my 6 year old son and First Communion for my older son. I had to come up with colors that can suit my boys. I’ve decide to go with dark bluish theme and I added some bow tie to it. The whole party package can be seen here on my——> Etsy Shop.
Snickers Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cacao
- 1 cup chopped snickers
- 50 ml. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare muffin baking pan with liners.
- In a large bowl mix butter with sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and still mix with mixer until smooth. Add vanilla extract and milk. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix flour with baking powder and cacao.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and fold nicely until all combined.
- Add snickers and mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- In a saucepan heat heavy cream and chocolate chips on low heat. Turn of the heat and leave it aside until it will cool off. Decorate cupcakes with ganache.
If you like Snickers Cupcakes check..