Clever and easy tuna pizza made with pita bread.
This pizza tuna is more like an idea than recipe. I simply used pita bread instead of pizza bread. This is very easy and quick recipe for lunch, dinner or as appetizer. Just simply cut tuna pizza into small triangles and serve as small bites for your party. I usually fix this type of food at lunch time to eat by myself. I know how to make pizza dough but sometimes, I do not have time to make and wait when the dough will grow.
- 1/2 can solid white albacore tuna 170 g can
- 1 pita bread regular size
- 10-15 cucumber slices
- 5 to mato slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Put tuna on pita bread, top with cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes, you can also use electric oven.