The best healthy green smoothie made with spinach, banana, mango and cantaloupe. Great for breakfast or anytime of the day.
Are you looking for a green smoothie that your children will actually like? They will like this spinach smoothie that everyone loves. Moreover, it has a great amount of fruits that will make this drink sweet enough. Also, it has a perfect balance between fruit and veggie. However, you can’t even taste the spinach. It is delicious, nutritious and full of vitamins. Therefore, this green smoothie is good for you.
Green Smoothie Benefits
- Increase energy
- Packed with vitamins A, C, K, B, E and folate
- Provide minerals to your body: calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese and other.
- Support your immune system
- Powerful with Antioxidants
- Support Weight Loss
- Reduce Inflammation
- Healthy Bones, Heart and Skin
- Improves Digestion
- Moreover, if you would like to read more about benefits of green smoothies Davy and Tracy has great article that you can read—> Top 20 Green Smoothie Health Benefits
How to Make Spinach Smoothie
Firstly, prepare leafy spinach and fruits including mango, banana and cantaloupe. Secondly, dice all fruits. Finally, combine all ingredients in the blender together with water. Blend everything until smooth.
Tips to make Glowing Green Smoothie
- Leafy fresh spinach has to be used. Therefore, don’t use frozen spinach.
- Also, you can use either frozen or fresh mango and banana.
- Use a powerful blender to blend everything perfectly. I used this Ninja Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo with Auto-iQ Boost for my smoothies that I use all the time.
- In addition, top it with extra nutrients like hemp seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes or flax seeds.
Other Healthy Drinks
Glowing green smoothie with leafy raw spinach, mango, banana and cantaloupe.
- 1 cup spinach fresh
- 1/2 cup mango diced
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe diced
- 1 banana small
- 1/2 cup water
Put all ingredients in the blender and blend.
Enjoy healthy green smoothie.
Extra toppings: hemp hearts, unsweetened coconut flakes or ground flax seeds.