Romantic and elegant Valentine’s Day party theme ideas with recipes and edible cute homemade gift ideas with free printables.
Planning a romantic party doesn’t have to be time consuming. However, you just need recipes, ideas and a plan. Therefore, below you will find Valentine’s Day party theme ideas. Including romantic dinner ideas, homemade gifts and desserts.
Valentine’s Day Party Theme Ideas
- Roses are associated with Valentine’s Day. However, did you know that tulips are second picked flowers after roses for Valentine’s Day? To make your table pretty you can buy any flowers.
- Prepare fresh fruits like: raspberries, strawberries, pineapples etc. Also, these fruits are a perfect match for the chocolate.
- Prepare Dinner or Appetizers. For instance this Elegant Dinner Party Menu will be perfect for Valentine’s Day. Moreover, check these recipes for romantic dinner ideas.
- Chocolate – Who doesn’t like chocolate?
- Make a Dessert. While Valentine’s Day is associated with chocolate and strawberries don’t be limited. There are lots of other desserts that will be great for Valentine’s Day too. Moreover, below you will find some dessert Valentine’s Day ideas.
- Either if it is for your loved one, friend or coworker you can make edible Gifts. However, you can find lots of homemade gift ideas here on the website.
- In addition, Beau-coup offers lovely gifts, party favors, supplies and decorations. I recommend them because they have a great selection of unique and cute products —>Shop for unique gifts and decorations.
Valentine’s Day Recipes
1. Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Easy to make chocolate sauce with dippers. There are many possibilities for dippers. For instance, fresh fruits, ladyfingers, marshmallows etc.
2. Vanilla Dulce de Leche Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting
Vanilla cupcakes with strawberry frosting. Moreover, they are stuffed with yummy dulce de leche.
3. Strawberry Panna Cotta
Easy dessert to make with fresh strawberries. Also, topped with whipped cream.
Valentine’s Day Gifts
1. White and Milk Chocolate Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t want to get the best sugar cookies ever? Moreover, these are the easiest cookies to make.
2. XOXO Hugs and Kisses Free Tag
You can make your own edible gift. You just simply need a bag, candies and free “Hugs & Kisses” tag. Download the gift tag for free by subscribing. If you are subscriber click here–>XoXo Hugs and Kisses free printable tag.
3. No Bake Dark Chocolate Balls
These are the best chocolate balls ever. Also, they are healthy. Made with wholesome ingredients.
Would you like to see more? Follow me: FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, or SUBSCRIBE to receive recipes and party themes in your inbox!
super cute! I love the pillows! V-day is so much fun – not really for romance – but just because I love all the cute stuff!
stop by and chat with me 🙂 http://storybookapothecary.com
Thanks Tianna for your visit!
These are too cute. I love the cork coasters and the little boxes.
I like them too. Thank you for visiting my blog:)
Ann | Cooking Maniac
The cutenessssssssssss is real with all these gifts. I really want to get the park bench canvas. Awesome post 🙂
Sina @ Vegan Heaven
I love these ideas, Ilona! So cute! 🙂
Thank you Sina!